FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Choker ogrlice + last update

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

                                                           Choker ogrlice: click HERE

It`s been a while since my last post, and being honest this feels weird. Year ago, I decided to give up blogging and focus on my studies, so I could finally start my life. Oh boy, how much things have changed. I never thought blogging would be so dead. It`s like everything switched on Instagram and Facebook. This blog meant a lot to me, and now it might be time to let it go. I have great plans for future, I`m learning new languages, finishing last few exams on my university, I`m about to have professional internship in literally biggest company in Serbia (I`m beyond excited), and finally I`m going to move out in Holland, find my place etc etc. On top of all, I wanted to do something creative, and that`s the reason behind my mini Choker necklace business. If you are into it, as much as I am, feel free to follow me on FB by clicking HERE or follow me on Instagram @choker_ogrlice.
I`m not sure what future holds, but if you miss me any time soon, you can follow me on my instagram @larabetheone. Just hurry up, I`ll probably change my username till end of this month.
Thank you so much for following me all these years, I appreciate it super much!
Perhaps, what feels like the end is often the beginning...

<3

5 comments :

  1. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every sentence in this post, you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete