FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Two-tone dress

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dress: Tidebuy (click HERE), Boots/Jacket: Bershka

Hi lovelies! When I received this Tidebuy dress, I instantly knew it would be one of my favorite. It`s one of those unique pieces that makes your waredrobe less boring. Lately that`s exactly what I`m looking for. Most of my winter clothes are basic, without prints and colors, and that`s why I`m getting only interesting stuff. This dress definitely"hugs" your curves in a best way, and I believe it would make an amazing fit for every body shape. If you would like to purchase one, you can do that by clicking HERE. I highly recommend you to do so, I`m sure you wouldn`t be disappointed. Have a great day!

See you soon! xx
Lara

15 comments :

  1. fine hair ;]]



    xoxo
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! I love your hair!


    www.misstyrafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair is amazing! U look great hun! Kisses

    Www.Anavranjes.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    "Two toned dress" looks very stunning specially in the combination of white and black shades.I usually try to wear it on the casual days or in normal parties. It make your looks more elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    This is such a nice addition thanks!!!

    Regards: Hannery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Incredible style! I cherish your hair!

    Regards,
    Sneha Meena

    ReplyDelete