FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Red jacket

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Jacket: Tidebuy (click HERE), Top:H&M, Boots: Bershka, Pants: C&A

Hi girls! I know I  have been absent for awhile, but now I`m ready to go back on track. I needed some time away from computer and all social networks, to make sure I fully enjoyed my first few weeks in Holland. Yesterday I turned 25, and oh boy, I feel old! That just made me think about my life, what I went trough, and how I finally got in touch with my old self. Whole journey was incredible and I feel like I closed my first chapter- being a child and a young woman. Now it`s the time for the second one, and I`m pretty excited to see what lies ahead. 

PS. If you like this jacket, you can buy it on Tidebuy.com by clicking HERE. I would highly recommend it! xx

See you soon! <3
Lara

9 comments :

  1. nice bag ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, especially jacket and boots!

    www.misstyrafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imam istu, obožavam je! ;) Super kombinacija :)
    Pogledaj novi post na mom blogu: http://thecolorsofshine.blogspot.com/2014/11/tiger-in-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cizmice su savrsene :)
    http://lamiastoria018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaa jakna je stvarno predobraa!! i want one! :))))

    preslatkaa siii... ljub ljub

    ReplyDelete
  6. AhHhahahaha mislim da sam narucila istu, nego nikako da stigne xD Super outfit :)

    Check out my latest outfit post ! :)
    XoXo Venoma
    Venoma's fashion diary

    ReplyDelete