FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Accessories Wishlist

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

From left to right: 1. Red bag(click HERE), 2. Black shoes (click HERE), 3. Necklace (click HERE), 4. Beige scarf (click HERE), 5. White boots (click HERE), 6. Red/Golden ring (click HERE), 7. Black bag (click HERE), 8. Yellow scarf (click HERE), 9. Pink earings (click HERE), 10. Beige bag (click HERE)

Hi girls <3 I guess you probably heard about Tidebuy.com. It`s a great online shop with many fashionable clothing pieces. I believe everyone can find something they like, so if you got some time, make sure to check them out. As you can see, I made one wishlist with my favorite accessories from their site. If you want to see more check it HERE(click). I think they can be combined in many various ways, and I would definitely want to own all of them! So here`s my usual question, which one is your favorite? :)

See you soon! xx
Lara

2 comments :