FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Butterfly Effect

Friday, September 12, 2014

Hair extensions: Wigsbuy (click HERE), Top:Primark, Skirt: Vintage, Bag:H&M, Sandals: Zara

Yes, you saw it right! I got long hair now. :) Last week extensions came to my address and I was sooo happy! I`m obsessed with long hair since I was a child, and I use them sometimes for length or extra volume. Some people find hair extensions superficial, but honestly if you dye your hair and do your makeup, then it`s stupid to have such a judgmental opinion. The most important thing is for you to be happy, and whoever has problems with it, can freely keep it to her/himself. Anyway, I`ll do one more post about these extensions, to let you know about every single detail. If you want to buy them, you can do it by clicking it HERE

See you soon! xx
Lara

6 comments :