FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Bucket Bag

Friday, August 22, 2014

Bag; Chanel, Shoes: Zara, Skirt: Vintage, Top:H&M, Necklace: No brand

Yesterday I found this skirt deeply hidden in my closet, and I thought why not wear it. I`m not sure why I`m wearing black and white almost every day, but I`m enjoying it anyway. I assume my faded purple ombre is making me use less colors. It`s such a shame how fast it fades away, but at the same time I get bored of it easily. I`m sure that I wouldn`t be able to tolerate it for the whole summer, let alone a whole year.
Currently I`m into grey hair, and I since I have to tone my hair. this might be a good opportunity to test out how it fits me. We will see next week, have a great day! xx
PS. Skirt is gray, not blue like on some photos!

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

6 comments :

  1. Ja bih zadrzala taj ombre :D lep outfit :**

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome heels!! ;]]

    i invite to me
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also been really into bucket bags lately.
    Love your pink hair!

    Giveaway on the blog:
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete