FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

New IN! Zara shoes

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

These shoes caught my eye long time ago, but I wasn`t sure if they looked as good as on the site, so I didn`t "run" instantly in Zara to buy them. At first I planned to get this black pair(click here), but they turned out pretty bad in reality, especially the brown version. Then I started looking for my number(38-meaning probably sold out), and obviously I couldn`t find them.. Soo I thought hmm let me try the smaller number(my last hope), and weirdly they fitted me perfectly! I couldn`t be any happier! They are gorgeous, light, and most importantly very comfortable. Now I`m already planning to get another pair, just I`m not sure which one. Help me out, should I get these elegant grayish/blueish shoes (click here), or these everyday silver sandals (click here)?
PS. I finally toned my hair properly, no more brassiness!

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

14 comments :

  1. so cute shoes!!= ]


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, predivne su! Ako ih ugrabim kod nas, biću presrećna :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaauw, wat een beauties <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son realmente preciosos!! un besiko ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love these!! They are perfect for the summertime. Thanks for checking out my blog as well!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so cuteeeeee! Happy weekend!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zara shoes are always soo beautiful *O¨* Love the color of these very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already owned one pair looks very sexy ,robesdemariee2013.com

    ReplyDelete