FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Instagram post

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Instagram: larabetheone

Hi girls! <3 I recently opened my Instagram page so feel free to follow me by clicking HERE. I have to admit, I used to hate this social network due to the fact that so many people used it for the wrong reasons. Within that, I'm referring to attention seeking girls,  and many other "phenomena" that I`m not even going to bother mentioning. But then I started looking from the other perspective, and noticed that I could make my account however I want it to be. Meaning, I could follow only profiles I`m interested in, such as photography, food, fashion, fitness pages,etc. Also I`m not being exposed with random user photos, so I`m keeping my privacy and making Instagram the way I want it to be. What I liked the most, is that I can express my personality much more then on the other social networks. By sharing all the little things that "catches my eye", or pieces of my everyday life, you may be able to understand me a bit more. So yup I`m giving it a shot! ;) Have a fun day!
Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

26 comments :

  1. Love the purple hair :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha please don`t remind me of that catastrophe :P

      Delete
  2. Cool images hete is my link beautify11jackie follow I will follow back.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! You look great Miss! ;)
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oiii tudo certo? Ahhh que linda amei o as fotos do instagram, sempre linda e fashion!

    Beijo,
    Twitter: @maahmusic
    Instagram: maah_music
    www.maahmusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree how social media can sometimes be used negatively rather than positively. but so glad to see that you have opened yourself up and are embracing the positive side of it. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stav, lepota, osecaj. Divno!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unas imágenes preciosas, seguro que sacarás muy buen uso de esta red social!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post. Thanks for stopping by my blog & would you like to
    follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin & Google+ to keep in
    touch? Lemme know & take care!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Instagram is the best if you are beautiful (like you!) hope to see a lot of photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really pretty! Nice shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you like follow each other via Instagram????

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice! love your instagram photos :) thanks for visiting my blog!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos darling!
    New post up on my blog, check it out if you Have time and let me know your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such amazing fashion photos. Have a wonderful start to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jako lepe sličice, divna ti je boja kose :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely impressions and the quote is so true!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear!
    Thanks for the comment. I'm following your blog, I really enjoyed. =)

    http://danielasilvayellowworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the pictures. You look like summer!!! X

    ReplyDelete