FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Flower print

Monday, June 30, 2014

Top/Skirt: Primark, Shoes:Zara, Necklace:DIY, bag: H&M

Hi girls <3 Yesterday I had a fun day, and I finally had the opportunity to show off my new shoes. They are surprisingly comfortable, and I could easily walk in them whole day. I`m so happy I bought them!
These past days I have been busy studying for my upcoming exams, so I`m really lucky to have been able to make this post! I planned this outfit for awhile, just never had the chance to wear it. The combination of colors is what attracts me the most with this look, and the way the neutral colored bag and shoes complements it. What do you think of it? Feel free to comment! ;)

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

29 comments :

  1. lOVE YOUR HAIR
    nICe top
    and really gorgeous shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pair of shoes is gorgeous, I love such nude shoes more than anything else. Nice choice! The whole outfit in general looks lovely and snapshots and beautiful as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look ; >>


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning outfit! I love the heels! :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous blog dear and thanks for visiting mine! You are STUNNING and I adore your style. New follower :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes!!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. savšren odabir ! super ti stoji suknja :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the T-shirt! Your hair looks so flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit dear!! I love that skirt!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supercute, i ti i cipelice :)

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely top and i like your skirt color dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Odlicna kombinacija:)
    http://asja91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so beautiful! Love the shoes!!!
    xx
    LitaPerlita

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute heels! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely look! like your heels so much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That face can stop traffic hun! LOVING those killer kicks, so sexy!

    Thank you for visiting my blog doll, would love to get your thoughts on my latest excursion to tropical Mexico! Hope to see ya back soon!


    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look like a model :) You are beautifull :)

    http://crossstitchandbracelets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete