FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Business casual

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Shirt/necklace: H&M, Pants: Primark, Shoes: Zara, Scarf: No brand

These days I was busy studying for exams, and it finally paid off! I`m trying so hard to finish my university as fast as possible, and I really hope I`ll be done till the end of this year or max max next spring. This summer I also have high expectations, I want to keep learning Dutch, and start over with French. I had such good basics, but I didn`t upgrade it. So why am I sharing this with all of you? Well, lately I`m seeing more and more girls that find outer beauty more important then their inner beauty. It`s really sad to see how young girls are being influenced by celebrities (such as Rihanna) with low moral and self respect. Instead of watching tv, and being constantly on the internet, I believe they should start building their personality and slowly getting steps further to realization of their own dreams. Overall fashion obsession can be quite annoying too, if there`s nothing inside to back it up. Fashion should be there to help you express yourself, but how will you express yourself if you don`t even know who you are? Everyone should set their goals in life, and start building a future right now. If you wait, and do nothing about it, time will pass, and you won`t achieve anything. At one point, you`ll get old, your beauty will disappear, and all that will be left is YOU, and what you have accomplished.

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

19 comments :

  1. so great look ;-))



    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are amazing :)

    Katarina,
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uvek se divim perfektnoj sminci i frizuri! Outfit lep i ležeran. Odličan predlog za svaki dan.
    www.amolusso.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Verovatno cu uskoro poceti i sa makeup postovima. <3

      Delete
  4. Close up fotka je naaaj! <3 Prelepa :))
    I svaka cast za tekst ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nazalost tekst retko ko komentarise, jer ih ljudi ne citaju..
      Hvala puno! :**

      Delete
  5. wow, amazing outfit!
    Great shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neck scarf with the translucent print, soooo chic! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Please check out my recent COLLABORATION WITH CLARKS SHOES ENGLAND! Shot at a cool Shoreditch London graffiti backdrop, please do tell me what you think! #PROVOKED #TheProvokerXClarks

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/the-provoker-x-clarks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neki čitaju tekst, ne brini ;) Slatke su fotke, ja bih iste takve cipele,a ešarpu već imam :)

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, prachtige outfit en foto's <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look girl! You're gorgeous! Also great advice at the end of your post :)

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley,same goes for you :))

      Delete