FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Spring spring

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Necklace: Bornprettystore (click HERE to buy-use 10% off code LARADC10), Top: Primark, Jeans:H&M, Shoes: Zara

Whenever I enjoy myself fully, time strangely passes waaaay too fast. It`s really hard to resist being outside, when the temperature is around 25 degrees (especially in Holland at this time of year). I assume if I were at home more often, the time wouldn`t pass so fast. On the other side, I wish I could have brought my camera everywhere I went, and capture all the fun moments I had. I also changed pretty often, so I would have over 10 new outfit posts. Sadly my lack of XL bags made me leave my camera at home.
This lovely necklace is from Bornprettystore.com, and you can get it by clicking HERE. Make sure you use  LARADC10 coupon for 10% off! Enjoy shopping ladies <3

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

9 comments :

  1. nice look ;))

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara, I really like this black shirt on you, it looks great :) The statement necklace is very pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diiivnaaa poseban lajk za top!

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos as always! You're inspiring :)

    http://www.inkwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mnogo lepe slike! :D
    xx
    fashionworldbymoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Nice photoshoot!

    Marie
    www.stylelistbyme.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/StylelistByMe
    www.instagram.com/maria_tatarskaya

    ReplyDelete