FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

New hair color!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Top: from V&D (forgot the name of brand :P), Jeans: Pull&Bear, Bag: H&M, Shoes: Deichmann

Hi girls <3 Finally I got some courage to change my hair color. At first I thought it would be a subtle change, but it turned out completely different. The dye I bought (you can see it in the previous post)was pure bleach, and I was really lucky that it didn`t damage my hair as I thought it would. I have already bleached my hair 5-6 months ago, and if you followed my blog, you know it didn`t turn out so well. It came out orange, and my hair started to fall off rapidly. I think I lost 1/3 of my hair within 2 months, and it was really really scary. Luckily I didn`t have such a bad reaction on this dye, so I would highly recommend it instead of the regular bleach. Not only it doesn`t damage your hair as much as bleach, it also makes your hair lighter up to 7-8 shades(seriously!). The only problem is your natural pigments or yellowish/orangish hair you had before dying. Unfortunately I`m one of those people, and I did turn out a bit yellowish, so I had to use purple shampoo from the previous post. If you use it by the instruction, trust me nothing will change, but if you put it on your dry hair and leave it in for 40 mins, it might slightly neutralize your yellowness. Even so, I`m not fully happy with the result. Now I`m looking for "Manic Panic" purple dye to make my own toner, and hopefully finally get the shade I want. If someone knows where I can get it in Holland, please let me know! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

11 comments :

  1. so great look ; ]

    xoxo


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepotice <3

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST
    and feel free to enter my Sammydress 2 x 20$ gift card giveaway !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice!

    ♥ Oxana
    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW POST! review + 3 makeup looks + 10% off code
    Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair color is really looking awesome.

    I would like to inform that I recently came across a site called E Z Rack USA who is providing the service of color racks which is helping to save the salon owners time, saves stylist time to mix colors, assisting with controlling inventory and is easy to install.
    Contact Us For EZ Rack Color Keys

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re definitely rockin’ it, Lara! Even if this was not your original plan, it turned out to be the best choice for you, since it complemented your facial attributes and skin tone. How did you manage maintain this? I asked because this type of color tends to need a lot of maintenance to keep its shade at its best.

    Catherine Ward @ Camerons Salon

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top compliments your hair in a really unique way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete