FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

11/4/14

Friday, April 11, 2014

Necklace: Born Pretty Store (click HERE, and use LARADC10 coupon for 10% off), Shirt,Shoes,Bag: H&M, Pants: C&A

Lately when I`m dressing up, the most important thing to me is to feel comfortable. Since I walk a lot, I usually go after flats and simple warm clothing pieces just in case if it gets cold. My outfits are mostly simple looking, but I make sure to put a few accessories to spice it up. I don`t know why, but lately I tend to complicate less with everything, including my dressing. I assume it`s seeable with my preview outfit posts.
This beautiful necklace is from Born Pretty Store (click HERE), and If you are interested in buying one, make sure you use LARADC10 coupon for 10% off! Have a lovely weekend! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

8 comments :

  1. Super cool pics
    very nice outfit too
    love it
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divna, posebno mi se svidja ogrlica :)

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so natural and chic) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look against the backdrop of the blossoms.

    ReplyDelete