FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Black & White

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top: Persunmall (click HERE), Coat: H&M, Pants: C&A, Bag: New look

Hi girls <3 First of all, I`m apologizing for the number of photos in this post, I really couldn`t decide which one to pick, so I uploaded most of it.
These days it was pretty warm considering it`s winter, and they said that in thursday it will be above 20 degrees, which is unbelievable. I`m so glad that I`m spending my time in Holland, I believe this is the best part of year to visit this beautiful country. This lovely spring weather, inspired me to wear flower motives, which you can see on my Persunmall top (buy it HERE), and also on my New look bag. I`m not such a fan of black & white looks, since it can turn out very boring and uncreative. That`s why I mixed up different patterns and prints, and hopefully created a unique look. What do you think of it? Do you like it? xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

19 comments :

  1. Svidja mi se ova bluzica, lepa je cipka i detalji :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preslatka kao i uvek :)

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. divna crno bijela kombinacija! Meni se sviđaju crno bijele kombinacije baš zato što ostavljaju prostora da im se doda neki zanimljivi modni dodatak kao što si ti učinila sa tom lijepom torbicom i upečatljivom ogrlicom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really like this look! I love the blouse, it's nice in so many ways... the fit, the structure... And the combo with the coat, the pants and the shoes really works. Oh and your make up and mani is perfect as usual! You really manage to do the black & white in a non-boring way, good work and thanks for sharing this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divna kombinacija. I ovdje u Belgiji su rekli 20°C pa jedva cekam. Da i moram doci do Holandije da vidim tulipane :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful in white colours! I like, especially the coat <3

    Hugs from Poland :)
    http://myfashionmoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaput je odličan, a ni sandale ne zaostaju! :) Super b&w look!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nos encanta el estilismo, y tiene mucha fuerza. Nosotras también tenemos un blog, http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/ si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos

    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your necklace and shoes...They are so versatile..

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cipele su divne! I kaput mi se bas dopada! :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey beauty you have a really nice blog,love your style,taste and pictures .Visit my blog,and if you like it, follow me on gfc I will do the same =) Have a nice day =)
    http://www.obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bardzo ładna bluzka :)
    Pozdrawiam,
    DaisyLine

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally sweet outfit!! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin , Twitter, GFC and Facebook??
    www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete