FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Baby Blue

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jacket: Sammydress (click HERE), Jeans: Pull & Bear, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Deichmann

Hi girls! I`m finally enjoying myself the way I`m suppose to, maybe even little too much since I gained 2kg from eating junk food and being too lazy to workout. I guess I`ll go back to my old routine soon, and lose those extras I gained.
This amazing jacket is from the online shop Sammydress.com. They have a great range of cheap but good products, which can be combined in a billion ways.Whenever I`m shopping I never buy only expensive things, I always make sure I get something I really really like, no matter what brand it is or how expensive it may be. If I like it, I`ll get it. That`s my moto. If you are interested in purchasing this jacket, you can do it by clicking HERE. Have a great day! <3

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

14 comments :

  1. Extra! Zasluzujes da budes zastitno lice nekog ekskluzivnog modnog brenda/nakita. Jednostavno rodjena si za to, kamera te voli, sta god obuces/stavis na sebe, umes da izneses i stoji ti perfektno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look ;))

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! And the color of the jacket really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeextra je:))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need to lose any weight, you have the perfect figure! I love that jacket, it works so well with the grey denim.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket, and those extra kilos don't make you look any worse haha, you look great. Thanks for checking out my blog.xxx

    ReplyDelete