FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Tiger print

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Watch: Born Pretty Shop (click HERE to buy, + use LARADC10 code for 10% off), Blazer/Scarf: Queen`s wardrobe, Top: H&M, Shoes: No brand, Pants: H&M

Hi girls <3 As you can see I`m blonde again, but not the way I wanted. I went to my hair stylist expecting to get platinum blonde, and it somehow turned out completely yellow. This disaster costed me pretty much, and I still can`t believe I gave money for something like that. On top of all I damaged my hair with bleach and dye, but luckily not as much as I thought I would. Now I`ll have to wait around 20 days to recover my hair and then dye it again with extremely ashy blonde and some neutralizer that should take out all the yellowness. Wish me luck! I`ll need it!
PS. I`m kinda sick, so I`ll post more as soon as I recover :) xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

16 comments :

  1. nice!!

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair color Lara! It suits you much and you look lovely :)
    New post+CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divna kombinacija, posebno mi se marama dopada.

    Osvojite torbu na mom blogu. Za sve devojke iz Srbije
    http://www.ladiesstreet.rs/blog/off-fashion-bags-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so chic in your outfits, just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! You are gorgeous and I love your style! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this scarf!

    ♥ Oksana
    www.oxanamua.blogspot.com {-> Cara Delevingne's makeup}
    Follow me on -> www.instagram.com/oxanamua

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have checked some of ur old post, and u r soooo pretty!
    Those trousers look so good on u!
    Follow (if u like): www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! Love this outfit :)

    new blog (finally I've bought my domain) and new post about my wishlist!! Follow me for news and do not forget subscribing to the newsletter..xoxo ilaria
    My way to be Myself

    SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER !!

    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Google+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hej !
    Masz bardzo ciekawy blog. Chciałam Cie zaprosić na mój blog. Jeśli tylko chcesz możemy dodać się do obserwowanych. Pozdrawiam http://jusinx.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outer and scarf! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete