FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Leather Skirt

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Skirt: PERSUNMALL (click HERE), Top: No brand, Scarf: Queen`s wardrobe, Sunglasses:H&M

Hi lovelies <3 I`m finally feeling better, so I decided to go out and take some photos. This lovely Persunmall leather skirt is something I needed for years, and I can`t believe I got one. It`s so easy to combine with multiple colors, materials, and it matches with everything. I have to admit, I had around 5 variations for this outfit, but I picked this one cause it was simplest and fastest (was in a little rush). In next few weeks I`ll definitely show u how else you can wear this skirt, so make sure to follow me these days. If you are interested in getting good quality leather skirt, I would 100% advice you to get this one from Persunmall.com. Have a fun weekend!xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

18 comments :

  1. Great style. Love your leather skirt.
    Wish you a great sunday.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This leather skirt looks lovely with the mustard colored top... you look wonderful as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! That skirt is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in this outfit <3

    Kisses:*
    http://myfashionmoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!

    ♥ Merry Christmas!

    ♥ Oksana
    www.oxanamua.blogspot.com {NEW POST >> CHRISTMAS MAKEUP LOOK}
    Follow me on www.instagram.com/oxanamua

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really pretty, a Fantastic look!

    Ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt and how you've paired it with a bright top! :)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Happy New Year

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete

  8. Adorable look. love the touch of leopard print!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super kombinacija! Bas ti fino stoji :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dobro ti stoi izgledas savrseno. Ali moras vidjeti ovo parce. Mislam da je dobro za tebe

    http://www.fashionandglow.com/21-pieces-leather-clothing-for-ladies-which-will-draw-the-gaze-of-every-man/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buy Women Leather Skirt and all other women item with a great discount from LeatherfashionOnline. We are big seller of Women Leather Skirt and will give you best quality leather item.
    Women Leather Skirt

    ReplyDelete