FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Winter Fashion

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Every woman needs a good coat. That`s something you shouldn`t regret giving a lot of money for. It lasts for years (if its high quality), and it makes every outfit look special. I have to admit, these days I`m absolutely obsessed with different shapes and textures. Most of the people find autumn/winter boring, but if you have tons of good coats, you`ll look at it from a whole new perspective. All of these coats are from Voguec.com, and I really wish to own every single one of them! Which one is your favorite?
 CLICK                                              CLICK                                             CLICK

 CLICK                                              CLICK                                             CLICK

 CLICK                                              CLICK                                             CLICK


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara


26 comments :

  1. Great selections of coats. Keep in touch doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a brat selection!
    i have just followed your blog via GFC
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black coat and the beige one too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow and those faux fur is my favorite <3 Such a great coat and craving for it so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have all of these!?
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these coats.. my favourite would have to be the last row.. so chic and fab!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the second and the third coat here! they are so cute!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love these coats!! They are so beautiful. I'm following you now. If you wanna check out my blog, the link is: www.malvro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lepi predlozi :)

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary and feel free to enter my latest Rosewholesale 3 x 15$ coupon giveaway! :)
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice:) My favourite are orange and yellow :)

    Kisses:*
    http://myfashionmoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. All gorgeous! I like the styles in the top row best.

    I'm a sucker for a good coat. Just bought a J. Crew cocoon coat this season that I don't technically need, but wanted very, very badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same :) I`m really trying so hard to shop efficiently, but it rarely turns out that way.

      Delete
  12. great jackets :)
    I invite you to me :)))
    http://lolita-sweetdream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post! love all the jackets!!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello i like your blog..i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, photos, food n special and english articles (!) etc. If u like my blog feel free and let me know. Have a nice day :) xxx

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of them!!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fur!?? How disappointing.....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRKSY0DATI

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so right! I have one from last year :-)
    Great blog.
    Thanks for your comment!

    Stop by anytime:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous coats !

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog:)

    wanna follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete