FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Simple elegance

Monday, November 11, 2013

Jewlery: Bellast, Top: H&M

These days I`m all about minimalism. I wear simple clothes (often one-colored), and I tend to use only one or two pieces of jewelry. This is also my current state of mind, the little things in life continue to make me happy and I`m primarily focusing on them and studying. Problems will always be around me, but I`ll make sure they don`t affect me as much as they did in the past. Staying positive and keeping your sanity are the most important things in life, and I`m so glad I can stay that way. I`ve also received some great news, my best friend is pregnant, and she`s going to be a mom in 8 months! I can`t wait ! All this makes me think how quickly time passes, but I don`t mind it as long as we are all happy. Have a great week!xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

13 comments :

  1. You look great love the jewelry.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewelery!

    Http://www.pretyandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome blog honey!! im your new follower, follow me back?
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
    Only 24h to end the giveaway - Win 15$ Sammy Dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace
    and your simple make up looks so good on you.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it true that by having less, it opens us up to more... I love this simple look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this charm...it's elegant and very chic :) on my blog ITALIA INDEPENDENT EVENT POST :) xoxo Ilaria

    My way to be Myself
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Google+
    Chicisimo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, that necklace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skin is flawless!

    Following u now on GFC, hope u follow back :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete