FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

B-day girl

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Necklace: Bellast (buy it HERE)

Hi girls <3 A few days ago it was my birthday, so I`m sharing some of my pictures with you. I know I`m bit late with posting, but I really couldn`t get a minute free for a blog post. If you are waiting for an outfit post, you`ll have to wait 2-3 more days. Also I`m about to get a huge makeover this month, and I`m sooo excited! Not only that I`m working out every day and eating healthy, but I`m also extremely motivated with studying and learning dutch. I really want to finish my university till the end of next year and then make a huge step, which is moving out to Holland. Wish me luck! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

7 comments :

  1. I definitely wish you luck, I hope you had a really amazing birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divne fotke! Dopada mi se tvoj blog! :) Pratimo se na GFC? x

    http://fashionsectionbylory.blogspot.com/2013/11/fashion-magazine-feed-me-more-than-food.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures birthday girl. Keep in touch have not seen a comment from you.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww ogrlica ti je divna :) a rodj sam vec cestitala ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ogrlicaa <3 Lepa siii! Srecan rodjendan sa zakasnjenjem! :**

    ReplyDelete