FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Trench Coat

Friday, September 27, 2013

Trench coat: CNDirect(click HERE), Shirt: New Look, Jeans: present(bought in Holland), Bag: New Yorker, Shoes: Zara

Autumn can be quite confusing. Sometimes it gets very hot, and sometimes you can feel the cold wind on your cheeks. I believe this outfit is the perfect compromise between those two.Whenever I`m cold, I just put my trench coat on, and enjoy my time without worrying if it will rain or not. If you didn`t get one so far, make sure you do so, it`s a must have for spring and autumn. This lovely trench coat is from CNDirect(click HERE), and I`m so glad I got it, it fits my clothes perfectly. What do you think about it? Have a great weekend! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

25 comments :

  1. Love this look !!
    HTTP://beautyisblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trench code... it's classy and cute;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.
    I just fund your blog and it is totally perfect.
    You have perfect sense in fashion.
    Following you.

    Please don't forget to visit and follow my page:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com


    With love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Beautiful

    divosdiva.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning photos! and i absolutely love the outfit, the trench is gorgeous paired with the leopard print top and those amazing heels!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy trench coat and the printed top is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super look! ;)
    Ove štikle su savršene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautfiul!:) Nice pictures!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/09/going-to-hell.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. chic and modern! <3 fits on u perfectly ! haha

    http://blowfashionable-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. you look amazing! Such a stylish outfit!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divna klasika! Trench i crne stiklice, malo animal printa... Svidja mi se :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kosa ti je savršen primer besprekorno urađenog ombrea, svaka čast tvom frizeru. :D A kombinacija je jednostavno divna, animal print je baš u pravoj dozi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are rocking that trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look. Love the leopard print top.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a bit of a sucker for shoes and I love these boots! You have a great blog, I love discovering new fashion from around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness you are absolutely gorgeous!
    and i love your look!
    www.justorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete