FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Online Shopping/ My Wishlist

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hi girls <3 I guess you probably heard about Mart of China.com. It`s a great online shop with many fashionable clothing pieces. I believe everyone can find something they like, so if you got some time, make sure to check them out. As you can see, I made one wishlist with my favorite dresses from their site. I think they can be combined in many various ways, and I would definitely want to own all of them! So here`s my usual question, which one is your favorite? :)



Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

14 comments :

  1. I love the lime green one, it is so cute... one of my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wish list! I love the pink dress!!

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish List Could be my wish List

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog :))

    Follow? :)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wishlist, these garments are so chic!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ww.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ovake haljine su mi najomiljene :) Dobar izbor, rado bi imala svaku u ormaru ;)
    Hvala za komentar & ako hočeš, da se pratimo, samo reci :)

    xoxo
    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super stvarcica ima :)

    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete