FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

New In

Friday, August 9, 2013

Sandals: Zara, Boots: C&A
Hi girls <3 Yesterday I finally bought these Zara shoes that I wanted for so long. I really hate how everyone is wearing the same style of shoes lately, but at the same time they happend to be my favorite, so I don`t really care. I also went in C&A and got these lovely boots, and I`m amazed how big the sales can get in the Netherlands. I`m enjoying my time to the fullest, and I can`t wait to make more outfit posts! Have a great weekend!xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

22 comments :

  1. Those Zara heels are stunning, I was eyeing them too but they sold out before I bought my pair!


    laviedetaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn`t find them anywhere eather, but luckly I bought them in one small Zara shop :)

      Delete
  2. nice|!! ;]


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Jesu <3 i idealne su za kombinovanje :) xx

      Delete
  4. I sandale i cizmice su tako divne! Boja cizmica je bozanstvena.

    http://www.ladiesstreet.rs/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well BOTH pair are absolutely awesome! I love those heels! Enjoy them! You have great taste.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandalice predivne <3 a i cizmice izgledaju skroz slatko!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these Zara shoes and I especially like the boots, great color!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are so cute!! I love the color- it's perfect for fall wear!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  10. looove those boots!


    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love the heels!! So sexy!!
    What about following each other with gfc, bloglovin and facebook?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  12. obsessed with those booties! let me know if you want to follow each other. xo

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These Zara heels are awesome!!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the skirt! Also your hair is sooo pretty!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shoes are lush and the boots are so cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely heels ,

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete