FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

H&M Skirt

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

 Skirt: H&M, Top: H&M, Shoes: Zara, Necklace: DIY 

Every time I come to the Netherlands, I feel like time is passing way to fast. I really wish I could stay longer, but unfortunately, my exams are waiting for me (not so happy about that tbh). This time I have made some resolutions, to finish university as fast as I can, learn dutch perfectly, and get my master`s degree in NL. If I make that work, I`ll be the happiest girl in the world.
I really don`t like girls who only care about their looks, and I hate to admit it, but that`s pretty common with the blogger`s community. I don `t get how someone can think their blog could be their profession, even if it`s the most popular blog in the world. It surely gets you some income, but it doesn`t last forever. Same as beauty, you can`t be young forever, and since society is being obsessed about looks, that means nobody would care about you when you reach 40/50. It`s funny how such girls are being idolized by so many people in the world, it`s like the most important thing is to be pretty, Come on?!! I feel sorry for the little girls who are growing up with such a negative influence, but also for the people who don`t see the bigger picture..

Ps. This little kitten from the pics, completely crashed my photoshoot. She was absolutely adorable <3 <3 <3

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

16 comments :

  1. nice!!\

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super skirt and hair :)

    I follow you GFC and bloglovin. Follow me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macak je genijalan :D Friz ti je super :***

    XoXo
    Venoma
    Venoma's fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macak je bio tako divan i umiljat u pocetku, a posle se pretvorio u malog demona :P Hvala :**

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, Love the design of your skirt!


    <3 Kelly's Kouture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divan outfit :) Kosa ti izgleda savršeno :)

    http://mixijewelrybox.blogspot.com/2013/08/from-paris-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to do ombre and you are making me want to do it even more!

    My Blog
    My Vintage Clothing Shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look wonderful! your body is killing me!

    feel free to visit my blog + i follow you :)
    the-velvet-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooooooooooooooooooooovely <3
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so awesome, so high fashion <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to read your true and sensible words there at the end of all those beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete