FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Outfit Post Preview

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just a short post, didn`t want to leave you with nothing. Yesterday I got ready for a small photoshoot, but rain began to fall, so I had to give up..I hate it when the weather interferes with me being able to take photos. As soon as a opportunity opens itself, I will make another post with the same outfit. Have a fun week <3 xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

14 comments :

  1. nice pics; D


    new post !

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace! Cant wait to see the whole outfit!!

    xoxo
    annpaige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, beautiful pics as always, i shared one of your pics on pixglam.com, hope you like it.
    Xoxo
    Pixglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures :) do you want to follow each other ?:)
    Let me know:
    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivna si!<3



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonderment how many masses are out there in the like during the
    die off menstruation, when the yeast infection can
    expand once again in the abandon pockets of the intestines.


    Here is my blog post - yeast infection treatments

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sooo cute and ur outfit is lovely :)
    www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for commenting! Cute outfit :]
    You have a new follower x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. odlican look....bas lepo izgledas ..
    http://maryglamlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete