FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

New In + How to clear out your closet

Monday, February 4, 2013

Bag: New Yorker, Everything else(long skirt,t-shirt,pants,animal print shirt): New Look

Lately I always think trough before buying some random things. I have never been so much into quality then these past years, and it is really improving my closet in the best way. As for the other stuff that have accumulated over the years, I usually give them away to some girls, or donate to red cross or some other humanitarian organization. It is a really good way to get rid of unnecessary things, and at the same time help the poor people and make them feel happy at least for one day.

If you are also planing on clearing out your closet, and if you are having hardships with trowing away some things (cause you are emotionally attached to it, or think you might have use of it someday), I advice you to answer these few questions/assumptions, and if the answer is yes to any of these sentences, then you should definitely trow that thing away:

You posses that thing over 10 years and it shows.
You used it/wore it only once in the last 5 years.
It is ripped or it cannot be repaired.
It is out of fashion for a long long time and it looks very old.
You wore it way to much.
It is made from poor materials and it looks cheap.
It shows off to much skin.
It is from your middle school (childish clothes)
You can`t make any good DIY project with it.

I hope this was helpful :) Good luck! 
Ps. It is always better to buy new quality items (or make them), then to be stuck with old and wonder what to do with them. 


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

34 comments :

  1. All very nice!!!!!
    Kiss Kiss
    Ester
    www.sofashionsoglam.blogspot.it
    New Post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine clothes; DD




    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the comment. :)
    Your blog is amazing, followed you imediately! Love your new stuff. :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leopard prints! So chic!

    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips. I follow the same when I purge my closet too!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your leopard purchase and great tips about getting rid of clothes x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just sorted my closet out for my blog sale and it's so good getting rid of it all!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Thankx for sharing the tips but i only wished i could part away from my clothes....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic post and such helpful tips. I've also done a post or two like this.

    Really love your new buys - see you're quite into your earthy colours :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Past few years I was definitely more into lighter colors, but now I have to say that earthy colors looks much better on me, and they somehow give me the "edge", if you know what I mean ;) thnx
      xx

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    I pretty like your clothes!
    Your blog is really great!
    Would you like to follow me (back) ?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx for visiting! you have great blog! i'm your new follower on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the advices, I think I'll follow them, I have to pack to move to my boyfriend's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the colors your new stuff has. really lovely.
    just came across your blog. love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that burgundy colour !

    do you want to follow each other ? x
    comelycobber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post and I like that items. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the burgundy and leopard. i recently did just that -threw away/gave away things i never used or didn't need. it's refreshing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is indeed :) now I can buy much more things :P

      Delete
  17. Ohhh jealousy here;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great tips! Thank you for these! :)
    new follower!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hvala na savetima!
    *****

    amolusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely purchases, great print and colour!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Divne, ma predivne komade si kupila!!! Volim taj New Look <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your comment!! Your blog is amazing, so i'm following you!! :) . XoXo from http://a-little-look-to-my-looks.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi!!! great post!! thanks for your councils about how clear our closet!! Kisses!



    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great tips! Love your bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete