FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Let It Shine

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Skirt: Queens`s wardrobe , Boots: H&M, Top: No brand, Necklace: H&M, Sunglasses: H&M, Bag: New Yorker

Hi girls <3 You probbably have noticed that I`m bloging much more often. I`m really trying to keep it that way by publishing more outfit posts, ideas and also talk a bit more about myself and my passions.
This lovely skirt is from Queen`s wardrobe online shop, and I couldnt be happier with it! The quality is amazing (I told you in the preview post how important that is to me), and it`s really easy to style. At first I wanted to pair it with a black shirt or one with some pattern, but then after wearing a simple light yellow top, I decided to use it instead. It somehow puts the skirt in the main focus, which was the whole point. What do you think about this outfit? Also how would you style this skirt? :)

PS. This lovely little girl (from the photos) saw me taking pictures, so she wanted to meet me a bit more. She loves fashion, fashion bloggers and her wish is to become a model when she grows up. I wish her all the best in the future! :) xoxo

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

32 comments :

  1. Beautiful outfit and pictures! Your skirt is amazing :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa ovo je fenomenalno! Samo mi torba i kaput ne idu, al bez njih je cista desetka :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. obukla sam ga jer mi je bila najduza stvar u ormanu, a bilo je veoma hladno (po mom zimogrozljivom standardu) :)
      ionako nigde nisam isla, tako da nije bitno.
      Hvala :*

      Delete
  3. pretty ;))


    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. La falda es preciosa!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. tip top, sve na svome mjestu i frizurica je odlična, a ta djevojčica je baš slatka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, the skirt is amazing. :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Love the skirt!

    xx Riëlle

    itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kosa ti je divna! Svidja mi se suknja :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the skirt is so adorable dear! I look so pretty and I have the same shoes in grey and black ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaaa...kako mi je smao ova suknja predobraaa!!! Savršneo što se mene tiče :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! :) I love your blog, and the photos ! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, WHERE YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!


    STEVEN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos and so nice of you to take a picture with her ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit!

    What do you think about my latest post?:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely skirt!


    New post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/02/consonno-town.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect skirt :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look absolutely amazing!!! Love your skirt so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love love love that skirt! I also love how you styled this whole look. You look great!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This skirt is gorgeous, I love the colour!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing outfit! I love the boots:)

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a pretty outfit! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suknja - wau!
    amolusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That skirt is just soooo amazing!!
    Thank you for your lovely comment, love your style, now following you.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete