FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Behind The Four Walls

Monday, January 28, 2013


Sometimes I need to get away from everything, and enjoy in my own little world with relaxing music and loads of thoughts. Usually that`s the time when I get inspired the most, and when my creativity raises to whole another level. Several times in my life, I have came across a situation where I had to get used to the loneliness and accept it as it is, but I never embraced it completely by giving away my happiness. It is very crucial to stay strong till end, and when the time comes close the chapter and move on. No matter how big the pain feels at that moment, it will slowly fade away with time, but still, it will never disappear entirely. You need to learn to live with it, and replace it with happy cheerful thoughts, cause nothing goes well by living in the past. Even though I learnt all of that on my own skin, I do remember what I went through and how much it made me strong. It reminds me, that sometimes you need to look back to know what you have right now.

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

25 comments :

  1. PRETTY ;0)

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment!lovely pics!
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. True words spoken by a beautiful gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl I really love your blog, what do you think about following each other? Let me know <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh you are totally gorgeous in the first picture!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely hair :)
    Xoxo
    Pixglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! You must get this all the time, but you have stunning hair. Great colour and texture!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Treba ponekad biti sam, zdravo je...ali ne usamljen :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blog! Would you like to follow eachother?

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur hair look so ammazing!! and love the interior decorations in ur place
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pics, your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post.

    Many thanks for providing these details.
    Here is my web page ... high performance organisations

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these photo's.

    P.s. Thank you for your comment.


    Kimberley Jade
    thelittlewhitebird.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just discovered your blog and loved it <3

    http://lasaventurasdesarakhatkhan.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/stop.html

    ReplyDelete