FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Touch Of Gold

Monday, December 17, 2012

Jacket: Bershka, Dress: made by my grandma(very old), Leggings: No brand, Boots: Studio In, Necklace:Gift

You already know how much I love vintage stuff, but this dress has a special place in my heart. It was made by my grandma with some exceptional thread, and it took her a lot of time to finish it. I believe it is around 40-50 years old, because my mom used to wear it when she was still a child. I`m very proud of the woman in my family, they always worked extremely hard to achieve what they wanted, and on top of that they had a few extraodionary talents. I hope I`ll turn out like one of them, someday.


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara


38 comments :

  1. such as your hair colours which i like:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning combination
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cudnie ; )))

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super je haljina/tunika. Svidja mi se kako se uklopila uz ostatak outfita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...and fantastic photos!!!!

    baci
    @Ester
    New Post sul mio Blog
    http://sofashionsoglam.blogspot.it/2012/12/christmas-with-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!

    Thanks for the comment in my blog! I am following you now, hope you can follow back too :))
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty necklace!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I love the smokey eye and those cute booties with it!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so beautiful ;)
    Thanks for your visit and comments!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lara :3
    Thanks for commenting on my blog ^^
    Your look is super cute, and I adore the sweater :)
    Have a great day :)
    x, another Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute outfit! THank you for the lovely comment! xx

    www.bananamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haljinica prelepo izgleda sa ogrlicom! <3 Divno :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prelepa si Larice, sve mi se svidja :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the gold colors in your outfit! you look
    amazing :) Thanks for stoping by my blog..so glad to have found yours :)

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh I really like this! Beautiful pictures <3

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Style:)

    Http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the gold and black combo! <3
    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. great look!!

    xx
    mariarubioblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete