FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

When the Night Falls

Friday, November 2, 2012

Sorry for the late post, this whole week has been chaotic so much that I desperately need a break. Luckily tomorrow I`ll be in Holland and I`ll have plenty of time to rest. Once I`ve recharged my "batteries", expect many outfit and photography posts. 
I really want to dig deeper into the concepts behind the photography so I would learn how to make actual proper photos. These images are the perfect example for how I need to improve, because they look like they are of poor quality. It is really difficult to find the right balance between light and dark when you are shooting at night. I obviously have failed, but next time I`ll try harder and make photos which are worthy of my camera and time :) 
Ps. I had an extremely fun bday this wednesday, and I wish you could have tried my delicious cake :P xoxo luv you all <3







ofc when I`m fooling around, photo turns out crystal clear..



Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara



34 comments :

  1. Super si uklopila ove cizmice uz ostatak garderobe :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty and so stylish!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čizmice i kaputić mi pošalji molim te :P
    Sjajno :D
    Prelijepa si :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fotografije, kombinacija, ma sve prelijepo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivno!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog i like it very much .nice piture . u done great work for me to go aheah . very useful . helpful information you provide .i like this very much
    empower network if you do not take serious contact me please empower network

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bas je cute outfit :D Cizmice i kaputic su savrseni! :))
    A i kosa ti je UVEK prelepa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha hvala :) moracu da napravim jedan post o tome <3

      Delete
  9. jako si lijepa, outfit je super, ali najvise mi se svida tvoja kosa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hair! and the slouchy pullover!

    kissboombang.
    bonnie + kleid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divna kosa!

    Svrati do mene na amolusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. da li imas silikonska usta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nemam. Mislim da je ocigledna razlika izmedju silikonskih i prirodnih usana.

      Delete
  13. Really pretty!!! love your hair:)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Predivna si Lara!!! Outfit odlican, dzemper i cizme <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. JAKO DOBRE FOTOGRAFIJE!!!!VEOMA MI SE DOPADAJU!!!!BRAVO ZA STAJLING!:)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. odlican outfit :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dzemper mi se svidja bas :) Nisam trenutno u Holandiji, mada mozda odem, videcemo. A holandski nije mnogo tezak, bar meni, jer govorim engleski a znam i nesto nemackog pa... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh i meni bi bilo lakse da znam makar nesto nemackog :( Ovako muku mucim sa holandskim i spajanjem njihovih recenica(a akcentovanje necu ni da spominjem)..Do sad sam sigurno naucila preko 50 reci, ali to je jako jako malo.
      Ps. Hvala :)

      Delete
    2. Jao da, akcentovanje jeste cudno haha :) Pogotovo sto je pola reci iz engleskog, samo se drugacije citaju!

      Delete
  18. Beautiful pics!

    http://no-limits-to-perfection.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is amazing and your photos are beautiful!
    Congrats
    xx
    I'm following you on GFC

    If you want check out my blog
    http://gracefeital.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ne znam kako mi je ovaj post promakao :/
    Super su ispale fotke :) i skroz se slazem da najjasnije ispadnu bas one koje uhvate neku grimasu ili retardirani pokret il nesto :)
    I divna ti je kosa inace ♥ uzivaj tamo :*

    ReplyDelete