FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

New Wishlist!

Monday, October 15, 2012

I`m finally done with my exams, so it`s time to get creative! This means that I can pay more attention to my blog, and also I`ll try to make a few things from my wishlist (since it is impossible to find some stuff in Belgrade stores). 
Last wishlist, turned out to be a huge success. I bought 7 things out of 10 (look HERE) and I`m pretty happy with the result. I`m still kinda annoyed that I couldn`t find a simple black hat, even through I looked everywhere! That`s why I`m NOT going to look for it, or put it in my new wishlist in the hope that it will show up somewhere by "accident". 

1. New Coat from H&M
2. Sweaters
3. Winter Accessories
4. Cardigans
5. Bags
6.Boots
7. Collars
8. Interesting black Tops
9. Statement necklaces
10. Oxblood stuff


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

15 comments :

  1. Super stvari. Dosta njih mi se svidja, a neke su i na mojoj listi zelja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post! could totally just steal this wishlist for myself, love all the stuff haha

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korseti i cizme <3
    A sesiru se i ja jos nadam, naci ce se valjda negde :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ja se nadam, ali iz inata necu da ga trazim ;)

      Delete
  4. Lagano potpisujem listu! :D Skoro celu :P - mogla bih bez kardigana i crnih topova, ali bih dodala stavku "gooomila military stvarcica" :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slažem se sa svime, posebno zadnje dvije stvari na listi! :)

    A.
    FASHION IMPERATIVE
    FI FB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so much items!
    i so want this burgundy knit!

    New outfit post - it's wildfox baby
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love and want it all<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing choices!!! I love it!!
    If you want, we can follow each other!! let me know!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wau! Odličan izbor!
    ***
    Pratim
    amolusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! i'm inlove with those statement necklaces!!! x love your blog btw, its so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete