FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Autumn

Monday, October 8, 2012

When I get tired of the city, I usualy grab the first chance to go into nature. It is a great way to charge your batteries for upcoming stressful days, and simply relax and enjoy the time with your friends. This outfit wasn`t exactly planned before, but I still decided to bring my camera and make a "few" snaps. As you can see I have two versions of this look, and the reason for it is because I couldn`t decide which one looks better. Which one do you prefer? xoxo

Boots: Super Mode 
Bag: Vintage
Shirt: Terranova
Shorts: No brand

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

25 comments :

  1. You look so pretty!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post... you look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predibne slike i stajling.
    Pratim
    amolusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivne fotograije :) Baš si zgodna,i čizme su odlične :)

    svrati ako imaš vremena http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/ :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. the photos are amazing girl!
    i LOVE it

    New outfitpost - autumn rocks
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooow amazing photos! your blog is nice! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Čizmice su sjajne!!
    I druga slika je baš slatka :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cizme, cizme<3
    Svidja mi se cijela kombinacija, i fotografije i lisce i jesen i bas sve :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zavidim ti sto jos uvjek mozes da nosis kratke hlace i majicu.. kod nas je vec jako hladno :S Jako ljepe fotkice by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divne fotke! Svidja mi se ambijent, a cizmice su preeedivne, FENOMENALNE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
    You are such a lovely girl...This look is great on you! I prefer the version with the hat. :)

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. slike su odlicne!!!! a cizme fantasticne! totalno po mom ukusu ;)

    xxx
    K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice outfit and great photos :)

    ReplyDelete