FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Unexpected Suprise!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Many of you don`t know that I got a really unique dad :) While he was still young, he used to have some interesting hobbies, such as collecting sunglasses, weird objects, some old companies signs, photography etc, and today I found out about another one which is collecting old cameras. Honestly, I don`t know absolutely anything about analog photographs, but I would really like to learn how to make proper photos. I find them beautiful and one of a kind, and it somehow makes photography much deeper then with a normal camera. Perhaps the reason is because theres room for only 36 shots, so there is no space for mistakes. That`s the main difference between todays photographers and those from the past, before they tried hard to make every shot worth it, and now they snap thousand photos and hope that one or two are good. Anyway, I need help, so MicroCosmos teach me please! :))









Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook 
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

16 comments :

  1. heeeeeeeeeej pa kiev imamo isti :)
    naucicu te, no problem <3
    jesu ispravni svi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kijev i Yashica jesu, ali za ova druga dva nisam sigurna :) mislim da su ok, ali ako nisu potrebna je neka mala korekcija.. ps.superrr, a bas sam danas gledala tvoje fotke i razmisljala kako bi bilo dobro kad bih i ja imala jedan <3 ne mogu da verujem da mi se ispunila zelja u roku od 2 sata! :))

      Delete
  2. Imam Smenu, uvek divne fotke ispadnu! Mozes videti na www.moiminnie.blogspot.com! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these vintage pieces :)
    I've a new post!
    ANthea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post: I like these pictures so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are amazing! I love vintage pieces♥ Very good blog!
    Follow me to germany:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

    Love,Lie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this lovely Oasap women’s high street fashion store and would like to invite you to join its Fashion Hunter Program where you can get freebies in exchange a post on your lookbook, chictopia or blogspot.
    PS: If you join through this invite and approved to be Oasap Fashion Hunter, I’ll get $8 cash credit. You can invite your friends and get money too. Join Now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love vintage cameras! i wish i knew how to use them!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I collect film cameras, they're so fun to use! If you do a search of the camera model you can sometimes find manuals on how to use them. :)

    ReplyDelete