FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Something Different

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yesterday morning I woke up thinking about how I would look with dark lipstick. Unfortunately, I didn`t have enough time to do the whole outfit post, and also I didn`t have anyone around me to photograph me. At the same time, that`s my biggest issue when it comes to blogging, it is really hard to find someone who is willing to spend the time doing something they don`t actually like. Therefore, this time I`m giving you only 2 photos that I made myself.
So far I`ve never tried dark lipstick, because I thought it would look terrible on my full lips. Even so, I made it on my own combining red lipstick, labello, black and brown eye shadow, and honestly I kinda liked the result. The only mistake that I made was cuz I brushed hair away from the face with mixture of water and gel. I believe it would`ve looked much better if I only left my bangs in the front and made the top of my hair a bit more volumed. I know this wont be your favorite look of me, but it is sure something different, worth trying.

'


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook 
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

23 comments :

  1. a ja se bas obradovala da ces mi reci gde da nadjem lepi bordo karmin :(
    meni se bas svidja kako ti stoji, podsecas me na skandinavke <3 i super je bas tako sa zalizanom kosom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Ako prvo hoces da isprobas kako ti stoji, mozes da napravis svoju nijansu, pa tek onda da ga juris po gradu <3

      Delete
  2. Oh love these pics.. you look like a model!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick looks stunning on you, super sexy and gorgeous!


    I really, really need your help - I entered a competition and I need to gather some "Likes" on an outfit I compiled - If you visit my blog there are more instructions there! I would SO appreciate your help!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dopada mi se ovako, drugacije :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I saw another blogger do this yesterday! My skin is too pale, I would look like a vampire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. da, ne lici na tebe uopste :) daleko od toga da ne valja...bas naprotiv :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slazem se, bas je nekako out of my comfort zone ;)

      Delete
  7. Lepo ti stoji i super je sa ovakvom frizurom. :) Sto se tice fotografa, znam kako ti je, naci nekog ko je dovoljno raspolozen da posveti svoje vreme slikanju drugih je tesko!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mnogo je lep top! gde si ga kupila?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To ti je obican ravan top, samo sam ga skupila i zasila na sredini :) Ako te zanima, kupila sam ga davno u nekom butiku na bulevaru.

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures!
    xxx

    www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete