FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

New Shoes

Monday, August 6, 2012

Whenever I plan to go to shopping  I can never find anything I like, and if I simply go out to walk, I often run into fabulous things. The same thing happened with these short boots that I bought in the middle of summer! I know I`ll have to wait for a while to be able to wear them, but I think it's worth it. Also I`m torn on whether I should buy some technical things such as expensive lenses, a graphic tablet etc.or just alot of clothes..I`m not quite sure what I`ll decide, but either way its a win-win situation :) xoxo





Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook 
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara


12 comments :

  1. Super su cizmice, ako uzimas graficku tablu, uzmi Wacom, imaju najbolje, ja imam njihovu i odlicna je. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nema ništa bolje od nekog neočekivanog ulova!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fora su skroz.
    http://www.thepileofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cizmice su bas dobre, kombinacija boja je super :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. odlicne cizmice, bas mi se dopadaju.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog - great taste in shoes!!!

    I am a new follower -please visit my blog & follow back if you like

    xoxo
    http://fashionbybrettrobson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super su :)
    Poseti moj blog :)
    http://verujemusnove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete