FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Inspiration

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The last couple of days have been completely crazy! I`m out 24/7, and when I`m not, I`m studying or doing something else. I really need a little break, just to chill and be with myself. Also a few days ago, I got my dress (gift) from the Shugarlips site! It looks absolutely gorgeous :)) You will be able to see in the next post. Till then enjoy in these photos that I find so inspirational <3 
Srecan Uskrs svim pravoslavnim vernicima! 
Izvinjavam se na zakasnjenju, ali stvarno nije bilo moguce da vam cestitam pre toga. Ljubim vas! 
Cmok


















Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook 
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

23 comments :

  1. Great pictures! The second to last one actually inspired my blog haha!!

    Xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pics!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful pictures! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ups Lara...take it easy....relax and enjoy all in your day a day...I hope you have a great week and don't worry for the blog...we waiting u.

    KSs and thanks for share this wonderful pics. Super inspirations.

    You can check my CAPE SANDRO Outfit in:

    www.laviequo.com

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    ---SHOP LAVIEQUO.COM---

    http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, but first I need to go in one more shopping :D
      thank you for such a dear comment <3

      Delete
  5. Nice!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely adore these vintage kind of photos and this cozy/romatic mood!
    You have nice blog.

    Love,
    Helen
    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the images!!

    labellestyleandmakeupbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Really cool pictures. Please go take a look at my blog, and maybe we could follow each other? I have a Facebook fan page, because I ain't using Bloglovin, hope you'll take a look.

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO many beautiful photos! Love the ones of Kate Moss in particular, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great inspiration photos. I love Kate Moss!

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful inspiration, love the oversized bow.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. such gorgeous photo pics! Like your blog and outfits alot~ thanks for stopping by and saying hey~

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful pictures ! You have good inspirations girl ! Thanks for sharing this !

    xx ifoundmysoulmate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photo selection :)

    ReplyDelete