FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Facebook Page!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Hi girls! Thank you for supporting me so far! Over the past month I`ve gained more then 40 followers and It just means a lot to me. I plan to continue with this tempo by improving my photography, page designing and of course my writing. I have to admit that I`m still not satisfied with where I am now, but everything comes with a time :) The most important thing is that I have many more ideas, not only for the blog but for youtube as well. Also I`ll keep trying to post new stuff at least 2 times per week, since I was too lazy so far. 
Like you can see I`ve created my own facebook page. There, you`ll be able to see all my inspirations in music, make up fashion and photography. Basically, all the things that I love and admire, and I promise I`ll try to keep it interesting. 
If you want to follow my facebook page, just click the "Like" button on the right :) Thank you again for all your dear comments! Xxx 
Lara


19 comments :

  1. Definitely i enjoy checking out this blog!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to pop by and thank you for your lovely comment on my Valentine's lollipop cookies on SHINE. YOu should give them a try. They are too cute. New follower here:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! They look delicious :) Thank you

      Delete
  3. thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, if you like we can follow each other also on facebook
    Keep in touch with fashion have a good day... keep in touch ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING...AND YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER.....FOLLOW MY BLOG YOU TOO ;-))
    A BIG KISS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog so much! This is so cool!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty! :) I followed - I hope you can check out my blog sometime <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog!!! <3

    following you.. follow me back!

    http://kasandranichole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genial tu blog! espero que te pases por el mio y em digas que te parece. un saludo desde: mamaartista.blogspot.com
    L+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta like it:)
    your beautifull

    New outfitpost -
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog so much! This is so great. Your blog is awesome!

    I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE YOUR BLOG, VERY VERY COOL!!FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK <3
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful blog and congratulations on your facebook page...

    Love your header - looks great and you have a new follower - please follow back...

    Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Facebook-Page

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi darling! Just following you via Fb, maybe we can follow each others also on GFC and BL!
    Let me know if you...
    Have a nice day...
    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations! don;t worry, you will get mor followers, because you are really stylish! kisses
    Francesca
    http://thevogueallure.com

    ReplyDelete