FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

NY makeup

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A few days ago i bought a magazine that was sold out on the first day of publishing. I wanted to inspire further and that`s exactly what happened. I came across gorgeous green smokey eye look which was represented in rock style. I knew i had to recreate it. However when i put the makeup on, i realized it doesn't appear so "tough" on me as i thought it would. Something was missing and i didn't know what. But then all the sudden i looked at myself in the mirror and figured it was my hair. So i lifted it up and that was it-  the magic happened. I set the hair up to make it look elegant and manly at the same time. I must admit that i found myself out of my comfort zone but i think i achieved the wanted look. What do you think about this makeup? 





Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

26 comments :

  1. laro brate ko kaze da tebi ne stoji crveni karmin(dobro ovo je svetlija varijanta),al inace meni su extra slike i sve sto si uradila:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it, it looks so good on you, amazing job!!!! I have green eyes and I totally want to try this look now!!!!!

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. obozavam zelene senke, i ja bih slobodno to jos tamnije posto je smoky eyes u pitanju :) super su slike, svidja mi se kako ti stoji ta frizura

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look so pretty, nice post :) are you a model? :) i always want to post on english aswell, but i forget it everytime, but i promise you, i am gonna blog on english aswell :)

    My ♥ Passion

    ReplyDelete
  6. No i`m not :) I was accepted in elite model look agency when i was 16 but i gave up.. Thank you for such a lovely comment xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ;) Thank You ;)
    Wow! Nice makeup too ;)
    Invite you again to my blog ;)
    And if you dont speak polish when I write just in this language You can translate my page on the right side of page ;)
    So thank you for visit ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ou I like it! Good amount of smoky on the eyes.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superiska je :)))
    http://dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for commenting, babe.
    This make-up is very beautiful!! :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meni se svidja, iako ne koristim senke osim crne :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, that make up looks so beautiful!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. The makeup looks incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! you are sooo beautfiul!!
    I checked your blog and i like it so much!
    Visit my blog and if it like u, became my new follower (I follow back!!)
    Have a great Monday!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice make-up

    If you want to have Christmas Afternoon Tea at Ritz, visit my blog
    Frances www.theafternoontea.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are such a beautiful girl. And your blog is awesome! I love it.
    You have new follower.
    Check out mine and follow it if you like it.
    Thank you.

    x.o.x.o.
    http://llnatasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the look and the photos are beautiful!
    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous make up, dear!!! You look beautiful!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete