FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Alice in Wonderland

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hi ladies! As i promised, I'm showing you more pictures from Holland. I felt like Alice, wondering around, looking at different people and buildings. It was fun and exciting at the same time. I even had a yard which kinda reminded me on the world of Wonderland  :) One of the most fascinating attractions to me in the cartoon and movie were maze made of bushes. In Holland they pay so much attention on flower decorations in their yards so no wonder why i felt so inspired & fairy like. Meanwhile when i was at home i enjoyed playing game Alice in Wonderland which is kinda dark, maby even bizarre but still entertaining. Who doesn't have the dark side too? ;) I would suggest it to anyone who`s not a crybaby because its really stunningly done. 
Okay now something about the outfit. My idea was to make it wearable, school like but at the same time unusual. I hope i succeed :P Again sorry for the photos, my boyfriend is really horrible at taking them. Sometimes he forgot to focus cam so pictures turned out to be blurry. But ill forgive him this time, he made quite a few gorgeous snaps ;)  
PS. During weekend ill do huge photo-shoot! Cant wait! Plus i might change the whole page and site name which could mean losing all the followers. If that happens you can find me on www.betheone.blogspot.com. 













Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

18 comments :

  1. slatke su slike, bas kao Alisa :) zasto menjas stranicu, pobogu dete? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zato sto mogu da je napravim mnogo bolje :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute <3


    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please say you went as Paris Hilton for Halloween! hehe! You are much much cuter than she is though, you're a doll!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i knew i would get such a comment one day xD i absolutley hate her & thank you lots <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such a pretty face

    New outfit post; Fake fur it is!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're very pretty! love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooooowwww...dear...I like this look, it is so particular! I like your blog and your style, infact I have decided to follow you!Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you! :-)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really nice in these pics!

    hope u'll check out my blog

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll love to see this look on Shupalook.com ;)

    ReplyDelete