FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Oh Oh Baby

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hello again :) Its been quite awhile since i blogged but i promise that will change. I`m in Rotterdam for about a week and i have to admit i could not force myself to sit behind computer and write just one post. Bad huh? Well I`m sorry i can`t help it ;)  Usually when it`s lovely weather i enjoy being outside especially when i`m in another city. First thing that comes up in my mind is the word explore! Yes, i`m adventurous soul who enjoys in discovering new destinations and cultures around the world. Besides I`m also too busy looking up camera stuff around the internet. I`ll buy new one next Monday and of course improve quality of the pictures in my blog. Therefore if you have any idea which camera models are the best, feel free to post it in the comments. 

Anyway in this post you`ll see lovely pink nail design that i did few days ago. Its so funny that i was actually inspired by the lollipop in a shop. Colors are always so vibrant and cute and no wonder why i fell for it :) Check it out, i hope you`ll like it.




Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

9 comments :

  1. Love it!!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous! You are so talented xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting, babe!!
    This nails look amazing!! :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this post.
    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredibly cool, so stylish and unique,like the ideas
    romwe streetfashion blog, pay a visit? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love it! i read your older post, n u're so pretty! thank god for that, dear, u're one lucky girl!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifull nails, wish i had those

    new outfit post :
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these nails! definitely keen to give them a try.
    i've become slightly nail crazy lately, just attempted an animal print the other night :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!! Sadly I never have time to do anything really creative with my nails just colour. You should show a tutorial on how to do it that would be awesome!!!!

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete