FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Japanese/korean nail art !

Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Hello my lovelies! Many of you do not know that i`ve enjoyed drawing on paper and nails since my childhood. Unfortunately i haven't taken any photos of  it but if i did i would definitely have over 200 nail ideas. Starting from today ill give my best to capture at least a bit from it . For now you`ll have to settle only with a video from my current facination which is Japanese nail art! Also feel free to check out my YouTube account :) hope you`ll like it <3
Here`s something about Japanese/Korean nail art!
Technically advanced nailart has been extremely popular in Japan since the mid nineties. More or less all women do something with their nails, some a bit to the extreme. Fake nails for 3 year olds are sold at department stores and every year a nailart festival is held in Osaka. The popularity is now spreading and Japanese nailart-salons is opening all over the US. So when is it coming here? Sadly Serbia is still very far from the eastern brands. Guess we will have to wait some time for it ^^




For the end i`ll show you just one picture of my leopard print nail design :)



Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

24 comments :

  1. That looks awesome! Great post! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kako bilo sta da uradimo sa takvim noktima? to je samo za pokazivanje! znaci nije za mene! vise mi se dopada tvoj leopard..

    ReplyDelete
  3. original!

    http://mapetitevalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove leopard nails! <3
    Girl you are super hot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice nails!
    Follow you...Hope you van follow back :)


    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like a long long work...

    xoxo
    Mes Voyages à Paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not really it took me around 30-40 minutes to finish it :)
    Thank you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Japanese style nail art already, omg... it's just super super cute! <33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is really unique compared to other
    folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have
    the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.

    Look into my web-site: nfl jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the
    most useful sites on the web. I'm going to recommend this website!

    Here is my blog post Continued

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own
    a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    my webpage: Abercrombie Pas Cher []

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I
    just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts.

    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
    go over the same topics? Thanks a lot!

    my web-site Sac Guess (http://www.beyonddelay.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on bladder accumulator.
    Regards

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - Nike Blazers

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you want to get a great deal from this article
    then you have to apply these strategies to your won website.



    Here is my web page Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my site
    so i came to go back the desire?.I am trying
    to to find issues to enhance my website!I assume its good
    enough to use a few of your ideas!!

    My page - Nike Air Jordan (smu-fr.org)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff prior to and you're
    simply too excellent. I really like what
    you have obtained here, really like what you are stating and the best way by which you
    are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to learn much more from you. That
    is actually a tremendous website.

    My homepage: Boutique Air Max - -

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a really good tip particularly to
    those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: Mulberry Outlet UK

    ReplyDelete
  19. This article will assist the internet users for
    setting up new website or even a blog from start to end.


    Here is my web site: Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete