FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Lets have fun! 30 questions for me :D

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FUN, fun and fun! I took random questions from the Internet and answered on them :)) If you would like to join the game then give your answers in your next post! :D If you still have some questions for me feel free to ask in a comments.


1. If you had a million dollars, what is the most useless thing you would buy?
L: Tons and tons of cloths that i would never wear :)

2. Have you ever been arrested or charged with a crime?
L: Nope, i`m a good girl :P

3. What superpower would you like to have? 
L: Isnt it obvious? Power to have any power i want :P

4. Do you have many friends?
L: No. Long time ago i learnt the difference between quantity and quality. I have few close friends that I would never replace for anything.

5. If you could cook for me what would it be?
L: Hmm i know many of you will be surprised but I'm actually a very good cook. I probably would have made a roast turkey from the oven with a potatoes and salad or bolognese/carbonara spaghetti ;)

6. What is one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know?
L: Sometimes i make lamest jokes in the world and I'm kinda a big geek xD (about school/movies and games)

7.What did you dream you'd be when you were growing up?
L: To become a princess! haha i actually still wish that  xD but not so as I will marry the prince, but in some other creative way. For example, to discover that I`m actually a long lost princess that was put for adoption  xD how cute

8. If you instantly turned into a man for a day, how would you spend that day?
L: Omg! I would be the worst jerk i could be xD

9. How often are you late?
L: Whoever knows me, knows that i`m absolutely always late. Reason? I don't have a clue! Guess its just a bad habit :P

10. What is the natural colour of your hair? 
L: When i was little i had blond/golden hair and latter on just brown.

11. If you could take a year off an go travelling, where would it be?
L: China, Korea, Japan, Canada, Thailand, Philippines, Argentina, Monaco, Madagascar..and more if i would have a time..

12. If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
L: Don`t ever give up on your dreams and don`t take some things too personal.

13. Which sports do you play or watch?
L: I have played a volleyball for 3 years but i like to watch ice skating and tennis (if i have enough nerves for it) . Nole mi te volimo :DD

14. Are you a morning person or a night person?
L: I would say a night person cause i rarely see a morning (except when i must and that's what i hate the most).  Plus all my inspiration comes at night :p viva la vida

15. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
L: Charmed! I had all their posters on my wall and i was Phoebe :D

16. What is the worst advice you’ve ever received?
L: Money is everything in life

17. Name one person you’d like to transport to the desert. 
L: Andrija! Guy who was bulling me when i was little. I would do much worst thing now xD

18. What's the most childish thing about you?
L: Half of my personality is childish :D

19.Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
L: hahaha ANIKIN lollll xD Im such a geek

20. Do you believe in the afterlife?
L: Yes i do. Hopefully ill see you all in haven :P hahah jk jk hope so! :O

21. What is the one thing that you would want your children to learn about life?
L: To be independent, brave and not to fall in trap called bad group of friends.

22. Do you believe in soul mates?
L: Yep and I believe i`ve found mine.

23.Which is your colour that best describes you or stands for your personality?
L: Pink!

24.What is the one thing that you have done in your life that you would want to undo?
L: Its actually the one thing i haven't done which is saving my dog from dying. If i went to walk her  instead of dad she wouldn't have been crossed over by a car..

25. What would you like to change about the world?
L: The way people think. If all the people would good and kind + if they could think rationally without being selfish, the world would be much better place to live in.

26. Describe yourself in a single sentence?
L: Caring, lovely, funny,  nice, honest, creative, hard working, lovable and etc xD

27. Do you have a role model - someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most?
L: My role models are all the womens who have succeed in their carriers, love and family. I wish to become one of them ^^

28. If you won a million dollars in a lottery, what would you do with it?
L: Buy a new apartment, cute (medium sized) house on the most beautiful beach and the rest invest in something.

29. If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? 
L: I would spend it in nature( probably on the beach) listening the music and enjoying in company of my dearest people.

30. How did you like the questions? 
L: Fun but exhausting! xD

Thanx for reading <3 luv Lara 

17 comments :

  1. Kako su ql pitanja, hvala na pozivu:) Uskoro ti saljem odgovore:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you describe yourself in a sentence :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you David :D xoxo
    PS. Mina jedva cekam da vidim i tvoje odgovore! Sigurno ce biti uzbudljivi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting and for the follow, babe!! :)
    I like to take pictures in the nature no matter how I'm dressed or how I made my hair. :))


    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these kinds of post, that let us know a little bit about the bloggers we follow. Maybe I'll do something like that soon.

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. bas mi se dopada ovo sa pitanjima :-)))) lep blog :-)))) citamo se ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post, thank you for sharing!!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super odgovori :)
    pridruzila bih se igrici, ali nemam zivaca da odgovaram na toliko pitanja :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea and post! It was really interesting to read! <3
    xoxo
    Eva
    Enter my giveaway - http://call-me-eva.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these types of posts, you learn so much about the authour!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love to read this!
    so cool

    New outfitpost -
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun post!



    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool! Great answers!!! Might do one of these myself!!!


    ♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
    HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

    shantik designs
    LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your blog so much and you look absolutely gorgeous in all your pictures! please do another blog post soon! wedding makeup artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete