It's time for swimsuits! For some this may be happy news but for the others(most of the people) sounds extremely disappointing. We keep thinking why didn't we lose weight till now? How we will go on beach with this body? Why did we eat that hamburger!!!xD..and billion similar questions. Of course nothing is that bad and we all look pretty in our own ways ;) But who`s fault is that? Its very simple- blame is on magazines! They make us think we look imperfect while we are looking at the same imperfect bodies which are only photoshopped for crowds.
Girls! its time for healthy slimming program! It will make you lose just the right amount of weight for your perfect beach body. No anorexia, no exercises till you die!
Before i start explaining i need to make something clear. I didn't read this anywhere or heard it from anyone, this program is completely made by me. You can follow it freely without a fear cause it has already been tested by me and my friends. This will make you lose up to 5 kilos in 2-3 weeks (of course it depends from your body and will).
First and main thing is to be active. This does not include workouts in gym and suffering in pain. All you have to do are the usual activities you perform daily but in slightly larger amount. Here are some useful advices:
- Walk, walk and walk! Call your friends and go out in nature. You will be surprised by the positive energy and skinny legs afterwards ;) –
- Tired of being home but no one wants to go outside? Why wouldn't you ride a bike? if you got a pet take him out, i`m sure it would be fun for both of you -
- why using elevator when you can go with stairs(if you`re living in building)-
- Who says you can`t party when you`re on diet? Just go in club and dance as much as you can (but with lemonade, alcohol makes you fat ;)! You will lose many calories and may get a boyfriend 2 :P –
- Swimming is one of the best methods to lose weight! Go to the pool or beach at least 2 or 3 times per week (If you feel so uncomfortable then swim at night or go in isolated parts of the beach) -
-Keep your house clean by vacuuming, dusting, making beds, folding laundry and sweeping. Little work does many things :D –
- Play tennis, volleyball..whatever makes you feel entertained! It will tighten up your body -
IMPORTANT: Make sure to be active as much as you can. Do not forget the more effort you put into it, the better results
Proper nutrition is very important for weight loss.The basic rule is to eat several times per day. Why do you think the Asians are so slim? Of course it is genetics, but there is something in the nutrition to. Their usual meals are in small quantities and they stop eating at the first sign of fullness. Also they avoid fat and eat lots of fish.
Here are some advices:
- Eat more fish and less meat. It is primarily a healthier choice and on other hand it improves your metabolism + your hair will be shinier in no time :) –
- Fruits and vegetables are packed with essential vitamins, minerals, fiber so make sure your nutrition is based on that –
- Avoid oils in meals,salads and everywhere. If its really necessary then use only olive oil-
- The hardest thing to give up are sweets. If (like me) you can not live without them then limit them! Keeping yourself away from them for permanently will only cause the side effect. When you end the program you will rush to eat them as much as you can and of course gain back all the weight you lost –
- Avoid junk food. If you really want a burger then use grill (no oil!) –
- We are usually in a hurry. We order from drive-trough and eat burgers in record time. Thats very unhealthy (not to mention how much calories those burgers have). Eat slowly and chew food well so you eat less –
- Most important! Drink Water as much as you can! Not only it hydrates your body and regenerates your skin but it makes a feeling of fullness so you eat less –
If you have more advices, freely post it in comments :))
Good luck to everyone!
With love Lara <3